Last Updated: 10/26/2015
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation), date of birth, mobile service provider, purchase history, payment data (credit card information and other financial information), , , as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
Sharing. The Orfium Service is a social service which offers many ways to find, enjoy, and share content, and we enable and encourage users to explore who else is using the Service and their public profiles. Much of your Orfium profile information is publicly available to others by default, such as name and/or username, profile picture, type of subscription, and playlists you create or subscribe to. We may use your public information to promote the Service and to help others find you and/or your Orfium profile content, including through Facebook and Other Integrated Services. Your activity on the Service, including but not limited to music you listen to or add to your profile and Third Party Applications that you add or use will automatically appear in the activity feed of friends.
We may use your information to notify others, including on the Service, via e-mail, and through Facebook and Other Integrated Services, about news related to your profile and activity, such as that you have joined Orfium, take actions related to their Orfium profiles or content which they subscribe to, or other actions which we think may be of interest to them. Likewise, we may notify you about such activity of other users. We will never sell your email to any third party.
Other Sharing. In addition to the above, we may also share your information to third parties for these limited purposes:
1. To allow a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets;
2. To respond to legal process (e.g. a court order or subpoena), if we believe in good faith that it is necessary to do so; to comply with requirements of mandatory applicable law; to protect the safety of any person; to protect the rights and property of Orfium, including to enforce the Terms and Conditions of Use and Mobile Terms; and to address fraud, security or technical issues;
3. To inform business partners about use of the Service and products and services made available through the Service, in the form of aggregated statistics or otherwise in a format which does not reveal your identity;
4. If you expressly opt in to such sharing.
Your Preferences. Through your settings, you can choose which communications you receive from us, manage your public profile information, and set your sharing preferences. However, please note that it may not be possible to make certain information private on the Service, including your name and/or username and profile picture. Such information and other information which are set to “public” in your settings, such as playlists, may be used, re-shared or linked to by others on the Service or others across the web, so please use Orfium carefully and manage your account settings regularly. Remember that if you make profile content private, others who already subscribe to or otherwise have the details of such content will still have access to it. Also keep in mind that playlists and other content added to your profile may include personal information, such as username, which could enable other persons to find you in the Orfium Service or other services.
Links. We may display advertisements from third parties and other content which links to third party websites. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Security. We are committed to protecting our users’ information. Your password protects your user account, so you should use a unique and strong password, limit access to your computer and browser, and sign off after having used the Orfium Service. While we take reasonable data protection precautions, no security measures are completely secure, and we do not guarantee the security of user information at any time.
Children. For users in the United States, the Orfium Service is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, do not use the Service and do not provide any personal information to us. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete it.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
· We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
· We use your personal information to process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
· We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
· We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
· We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
· We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
· We use your personal information to protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
· We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
· We use your personal information to provide customized or localized content and advertising.
· We use your personal information to integrate third party services.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
· We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
· We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
· We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
o We may share information to comply with laws.
o We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
o We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
· We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
P.O. Box 646
Pacific Palisades, CA 92072